Madman Redux Madman Redux

EXCELLENT

BEST MADMAN MOVIE YET!!! I love this series.

Madman's City Madman's City

Great Work!

I really enjoyed that flash. It was kinda like Fight Club meets Newgrounds. The mood was good and the sound was excellent. If I have one complaint its that there was too much text, but other than that, it was a very enjoyable movie.

Madman vs Osama Bin Laden Madman vs Osama Bin Laden

Excellent flash!

Yeah! Another winner from Zid! His movies kick ass, I don't care what anyone else says. This is one of the best anti-Osama movies made.

Madman vs. Bin Laden 2 Madman vs. Bin Laden 2

Ruled!

Haha that kicked ass! That Osama pic was the funniest shit I've seen yet! Great work!

Strawberry Clock VI Strawberry Clock VI

Hmm.

Well, I'm not sure I know what to say. On one hand the movie was beautiful - great graphics, music, and presentation. On the other hand it makes me sick. Its truely amazing how you are seemingly oblivious to the crap works that Strawberry_Clock has made. This whole anti clock crew thing would have never started if he was innocent in the first place. The fact that you would love see a few people banned for some flash movies repulses me. You Clock people are in no way saddened by these acts. You are all probably sitting back laughing at how popular you all have become. I don't hate the clocks. I just think that you guys are a funny topic to make flash's on. In any case, the movie was well done and I only wish that the rest of the clock crew had the talent you had. If you could put your talent to good use, than maybe we would all respect you even more.

Madman & The Sticks [1] Madman & The Sticks [1]

Greatest flash ever

That flash ruled. I can't wait for parts 2 and 3. ZidaneX has been making some good movies lately.

Clear Man Episode 3 Clear Man Episode 3

mmm

Mmmmm, weed.

Madman invades TFC Madman invades TFC

Brilliant

This is one of the best flash movies ever. Please continue the Madman series with many more!

Just Kill It (Nike Spoof) Just Kill It (Nike Spoof)

GOOD JOB!

That was some funny shit son! Keep it up!

Britney Spears Lesbo Pics Britney Spears Lesbo Pics

Great

That game was a lot of fun, and well designed for the most part. I noticed one major flaw though. On hole 15, the ball actually got stuck inside the gray bumper thing. It took me about 6 hard swings to get it out and eventually I got 10 above par on the one. It ruined my game. Besides that though, it was great. Keep em comin.